Thank you for using Boo’s website. By using our website, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions so please take some time to read and understand them.
These Terms and Conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Boo, the owner and operator of this website. These terms and conditions affect your legal rights. When you first use our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, whenever we make reference to “we”, “us” or “our”, we mean the Company or Boo, and whenever we make reference to “you” or “your”, we mean you, the user or person accessing our website.
Our website collects and stores customer date and information. For more information, please visit https://www.boo-burger.com/privacy-policy.
Boo is a trading name of Fairway Group Limited, which is a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company registration number 12148348, whose registered address is 138 London Road, Leicester, LE2 1EB and who operates and owns this website. The VAT number for Fairway Group Limited is 369424370.
The Company operates the following websites within the UK:
www.boo-burger.com – this is Boo’s website
www.delivery.boo.co.uk – this is Boo’s delivery website (Framework to input Deliveroo FoH actual link)
www.boo.vmos.io – this is Boo’s Click & Collect website
All of our websites are made available to use free of charge. We do not offer any guarantees that our websites or any content, online facilities, tools, services or information made available on them, will always be uninterrupted or free of defects or faults. The Company uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that our websites are secure and free of errors and we accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of our websites, for any period.
The Company also reserves the explicit right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue, change or alter any part or the whole of our websites, without notice. We may update our websites or change the content on them at any time.
These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified versions of our Websites, unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Our websites along with the contents on them are provided for general information purposes only. They are not intended to provide any form of advice on which you should rely. Your usage of our websites should only be for your own personal, private, domestic and non-commercial use. You, the User, are also responsible for ensuring that all other persons who access our websites through your internet connection(s) are made aware of these terms and conditions and that they comply fully with them.
Our property and acceptable use
All of the content on our websites is the property of Boo, Fairway Group Limited, our affiliates and subsidiaries and, where applicable, other relevant third parties. Content refers to any text, images, artwork, designs, graphics, branding, audio, video, software, coding, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer, laptop, mobile or other device, that is displayed on or forms part of our websites. All content is protected by Copyright, Trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
You may not use our websites for any of the following purposes:
– To reproduce, modify, distribute, download, copy, save, re-sell or use for commercial purposes, any content without the explicit written permission of the Company
– To use our websites in such a way that breaches these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable laws and regulations
– To carry out or do any action or thing that might damage, disrupt or interfere with the operation of our websites, or any other person’s use of our websites
– To carry out or do any action or thing that might damage, disrupt or interfere with the operations of any equipment, software or network used in operating our websites
– To use our websites in any way which is unlawful, illegal, harmful, abusive, objectionable or in breach of any laws or regulations.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for:
– Death or personal injury, as a result of our negligence
– Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
– Any matter in respect of which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit our liability.
We will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of events beyond what is considered to be our reasonable control or loss or damage that is not foreseeable. The Company also accepts no liability for any of the following:
– Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, business contracts or other commercial opportunities
– Loss or corruption of any data, database, software, content, network and all other applicable things
– Any special, indirect or consequential damage or loss.
Links to other sites
Our websites may contain links to other sites, in which case, we accept no responsibility for the content of these websites. These external or other sites are not under the control of the Company or that of our affiliates and/or subsidiaries. We accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using these other sites. It is an express statement that inclusion of any links on these other sites does not imply any endorsement or approval of them or those in control of them, from the Company.
Breaching these Terms and Conditions
If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, we may immediately carry out any or all of the following, without any limitation:
– Issue a warning to you
– Temporarily or permanently remove your right to access and use our websites
– Temporarily or permanently remove any accounts you may have created on our websites
– Restrict your use of our websites
– Issue legal proceedings against you
– Take further legal action against you, if required
– Disclose your information to law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
Changes and updates
Occasionally, we may be required to make changes or updates to our Terms and Conditions. Any changes or updates made will apply to our websites from the day of publication or update. Please ensure you regularly check our Terms and Conditions and ensure you understand them fully.
The other important bits
Each clause within these terms and conditions operates individually. If, for any reason, a court or relevant authority decides that any Term or Condition is unlawful, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining clauses will remain in full effect and not be affected. The affected clause will be considered invalid and will be deleted and/or changed accordingly.
Unless otherwise agreed or expressly stated, no delay, act or omission in insisting that you carry out or perform any or all of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions or the Company enforcing its rights against you, will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with any or all of your obligations. In the instance that we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing.
This agreement and these Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. Any and all disputes arising under this agreement or these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
If you have any questions about our website or these Terms and Conditions, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email protected], by phone on 0116 222 0795, or by post at 138 London Rd, Leicester, LE2 1EB.